Saturday 14 May 2011

TANGO WITH ME

I cried, I smiled, and I sighed. At first I thought, why would I
choose to see a naija movie in the cinema, but then as the plot
unfolded, I became engrossed. Women go through a lot sha. I applaud
Lola, Genevieve Nnaji's character in the movie. She was violently
dis-virgined by gunmen on her wedding night, got pregnant by them,
faced the ordeal of a broken marriage but remained strong through it
all and conquered. You just have to give it up for Genevieve! The babe
sabi interpret roles... Kai!!! I didn't even think of shoes while
watching. That's how absorbed I was. Okay... Let me confess. There was
this moment when I thought... "If only she had worn 6-inch red heels
with that dress..." Hehe. I loved her dresses. I wonder who the
wardrobe person is.

Now however, I've got shoes on my mind big time! Hehehe. Okay... It's
PHENOMENON, baby!!! It's shoe time! I love shopping in Phenomenon.
They have such lovely shoes! Like seriously, if you haven't paid them
a visit before, then you have erred on the side of fashionable stores.
You visit The Palms and don't visit Phenomenon... You should be sued!
I will send pictures so you can see the shoe that won my heart today.
Don't be surprised to see more than a pair... *winks!

Whoo- hoo!!! Who can tell I am excited?! I am so excited you would
think I got an invite to the over hyped Royal Wedding. It's not
PHENOMENON that is exciting me neither. I am yet to look around, even
though my eye caught some prospects. I met a friend of mine just now
and she just told me of an event she and a couple of people are
planning towards.
STOP! You are rolling your eyes prematurely. Hmmmnnnphh!! It is not a
fashion gala jor.
Silver- Green Cheers. This is one event worthy of note. It is targeted
at kids living with debilitating illnesses and this year they are
focusing on Sickle Cell Disease. I once had a friend who is a sickle
cell patient. I had to stay in the hospital with her during a crisis
and I felt her pain deeply. So, that this event is designed to give
these kids the opportunity to celebrate life with other kids as well
as adults who were born with same illnesses and have gone on to be
successful, is reason enough for me to very excited. I love kids. I
love life. They should be allowed to live. Get ready. December.
Silver- Green Cheers. Mark it down, baby!

Ooooohhhhh... I knew there was a reason I love Phenomenon. Check these
shoes out!!!! Eye candy!!! I feel like a dog that has been fed with a
huge meaty bone. You know how they drool... Better still, imagine
Popeye or Johnny Bravo in love! I walked straight into paradise!
Then again, I also love Phenomenon because there is always better gist
and people to hear and meet. If I wasn't here, I wouldn't have heard
about SGC, (we gotta appreciate these strong individuals you know?),
and I certainly wouldn't have met 'Call Me Mrs Orlando'. I will give
you her gist later. I was cracking up in there!! Somi and I in our
element!
Where are these attendants now?! Bring me shoes! Bring them all!!!
Time to tango, baby!

0 comments: