Saturday 31 March 2012

TORY FOR GET BOW-LEG

First things first, my chic market don sell ohhhh!!!!!!! Hahahahahhaa. Her words exactly. Congratulations on your engagement, Sisi Yemmie darling!! Babe, shine eye hold your bobo well ohhh!!!! Babes dey vexxxxx... their eyes be like thief own!!

So my people, how una dey? Una full ground?? I spent all of last night channelling my inner razzness and grooving to Shina Peters' songs as well as Bright Chimezie's songs. Kai... to be razz na the way ohhhh!!!!! I moved my waist like I had no bones in them and shook that booty till I had the men sweating rivers, hehehehe.

"E bami jijo Shina Peters... omoge show me your back! Jiggy left, jiggy right, were were... Oppressor!!!"

I am still mentally grooving, I swear! Solid afro-juju and high-life music!! So, Ivy came into town last week and is responsible for last night. An uncle of hers was celebrating his 50th birthday and Gosh was it big!!! All the top owambe goers of Lagos were in attendance. Those you only see in City People... hehe!!!

Anyway, that is not my gist for you today. The gist I have ehhh... e get bow-leg!!!! Hmmmnnn...

A vacancy recently opened in my office but hasn't been thrown open to the public. Members of staff are being given the opportunity to apply and be considered for it. A top management post oh.  After reading the memo, I gathered my I-pad and stuff to go for a meeting at a client's office. The drama started downstairs.

"Miz... please wait!!!! I wan discuss something." A middle-aged woman whom I recognized as one of the cleaners, shouted as I was about to get into the car.

"Madam Glory, better dey for me? How far?" I asked

"I hear as some people inside office dey discuss job wey don open for here. Na im I wan follow you talk. Abeg you fit tell me who dey leave?"


"Oh that... sure. The COO is finally retiring so we need someone to fill his shoes."


"Ah, talk true!! If na that one, I wan apply. Abeg, you go fit help me draft the letter, abi? The earlier the better so another person no go take the job." She finished with a huge smile. I could see the joy in her eyes

"YOU, wan apply? Are you kidding me right now?" My eyes had grown wide as saucers and it was the total incredulity of it all that kept me from laughing out loud.


"Yes now, I fit do that job. Do am well sef pass COO himself. No be to wear fine cloth, talk better English, attend meeting, write plenty things for that computer? You go fit teach me how to use am now, abi? If not, I fit pay for one computer school like that wey dey near my house. The job no hard like that and you know say me I be dedicated worker. No be me win most dedicated and industrious lower level staff since 2009 till now? No be me?? People too dey under-estimate me oh! Abi you think say I no wan wear... wetin you call am again, sef- Jimmy Shoe and Rubiton? I wan dey earn better salary like you oh!!!" OMG, that was Louboutin she just murdered!!!!

"Ermm... Madam Glory, wait make I come back from this meeting then we fit continue this discussion, you hear?" I cajoled

"No wahala, but you go help me abi you no go help me?" She demanded to know

"I go help you, no worry. Make I go come." I quickly dashed into the car and zoomed away.

I swear, tory don carry bow leg carry pikin join am. Whatttttt!!!!!!!!! More gist later, darlings!!!

XoXo,

MIZ

2 comments:

HoneyDame said...

Shhooooo!!! that right there is faith..This kain bow leg, na wahala o!

Sisi Yemmie said...

thanks hun! lol...as per madam Glory...K leg central