Friday 6 May 2011

I AM GETTING MINXED!

Seriously, I'll kick any okada rider that comes close to my car again. Why do these people ride like maniacs? And the people they carry when they ride like beasts, don't they value their lives? It's amazing! Some of them even encourage the okada boys to take risks with their lives. Those okada people are lucky it's not me they carry o! Because I'll continuously smack anyone that rides dangerously, HARD on the back! Meanwhile,  abeg abeg abeg, this traffic wahala is seriously getting on my nerves O! I cannot get used to it!  Imagine 2hours to travel from my house in Parkview  to The Palms! The worst part of it is I had to stay on Falomo bridge for 30minutes! I hate being on top of a bridge. I know my standing on the ground, not water. I no fit shout! Lol. 
Okay, enough with my rants. It's something I cannot help but do. LaS GiDi does that to all its inmates. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing in The Palms because I know I'll end up seeing a movie. Right now though, I am in MANGO. I am waiting for the lady to bring me certain options. This place is crowded! Most of the ladies in here are like my friend, Somi. Somi is one of the Island "big-girls" that does nothing with her time but shop, go to the movies, and look good. She is married to one "money-miss-road" that spends Currencies on her, so she does not work. She just looks good. That girl is still as silly as the day she was born! I hope she's smart enough to stash some in a Fixed Account, but the way she is burning up the stores and traveling like no man's business... Chai! Speaking of which, I called her to join me here and the babe never show. If I catch... Oops! There she comes. I guess I spoke too fast. Dayumm, she looks good! Wait Oh, am i hallucinating or is that a Hermes bag I see her carrying? The same Hermes I have been saving up to buy for months? Now I see benefits of this her money-bag husband O! The babe dey vex!
Okay... I am leaving MANGO jor, cannot see anything eye-grabbing here. Besides, if I allow us to dally here, Somi would start one of her sprees. I no get that kain power today. Time to go make kissy noises  and exclaim over that Hermes bag! I want my own O! Give me 10minutes and I will be right back. You know how we ladies do. If you are a lady, Leggooooo!! We are too gbasky.

Ah! I am back. You will not believe it but Somi has a new car!!!!! The 2011 Range Rover!!!! She could not resist flashing and flashing the keys just so I could see... Yeye girl. But that ride is badt, mehn!!! And as expensive as it is fine. I have removed my eye already, no need coveting what I cannot afford right now. If bobo offer to buy for me, *wink!
So we are in that lingerie store close to KFC and my eyes popping like a cartoon character. I think they jazzed me with lingerie. I can almost see you rolling your eyes and hear the "yea yea". Hehe. Okay, so they used everything fashionable to jazz me, but I like this kind of juju O! They should rename this store "SINFUL PLEASURES". Them dey do me strong thing.

BY the way, Somi was gisting me about these new nails in vogue and they are to die for! Well, figuratively. She has them on and she says she's been minxed (that's what they call it). My dear, I am so going to get MINXED for this dinner! Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Blake Lively and Keri Hilson have been seen rocking it. Trust me, yours truly does not dull. I am so getting MINXED! Visit www.minxmynails.co.uk to see why I am literally going ga-ga here. I am off to check what movies are showing before I go bankrupt in this store. Ladies, if you have the time, abeg go and get MINXED! Don't be told. I'll even show you what it looks like. Movie- time!! If you are at The Palms right now, holla at your girl!

0 comments: