Wednesday 16 March 2011

PREPS IN MOTION `

I have just entered my compound and Nollywood seems to have moved in, see film show! Smh. That my landlord again. The man is a dancing clown, for real. He and the security men this time. It is my firm belief that my landlord comes here every other day to rattle the staff because he is bored. What else can an old man with all his kids grown and away, and only a cat for a companion do? He comes here to orchestrate his own personal drama series where he is always the lead role. As usual, this looks very interesting and I so want to stay and have a good laugh, but I really need to go. Anyway, I have one neighbor that feels it is her civil duty to give me all the happening gist in this building. Allen is a trip. She is the type to call an ant an elephant. She exaggerates that much. Hehe. I love her, but her style frustrates me every time I think about it. Did I say "her style"? She has got none, zilch... Zero. Except you call Amy Winehouse a style queen. My latest fear is that she will decide to adopt Lady GaGa as her style mentor because she can't stop preaching about her songs!! I refuse to give up hope on her though.

At last! In my private heaven. I love my apartment. I went all out to decorate it and it looks like an interior decorators' pride. Did I mention I did everything myself? My room is my favourite. My best friend, Ivy, insists it reminds her of an arabian harem. And each time she says it, I cannot help but roll my eyes because I did tell her that was the look I was aiming for when I started decorating.
Not to digress, but you need to see my Miu Miu!!! This shoe is absolutely sinful!!! Ahhhhhhhhh... I cannot wait to bring them out of the box and slip my feet into them.
Wait o! I am seeing things, but not my shoes. Somebody is break dancing with me and that is a dance I've never been good at. If I get my hands on Ore, she'll wish she never took it because I am sure she took them with her when she left my house. How do I get on a flight to Ibiza now?! I'm spitting nails right now. How dare she... Now I have to shop for shoes too, and change my dress plan!
"Okay, calm down Miz, calm down... This would not do at all." I have to go keep my appointment with my Ceramide Gold ultra Restorative Capsules Intensive Treatment for Face and Throat (Wow!! That is a mouthful!) by Elizabeth Arden now. She really is my best friend in times of stress, then  I will attend to Ore when I am done.  Have a glass of champagne, double fudge icecream, or go to the spa till I return. Bottom line, get pampered.

0 comments: