Wednesday 8 June 2011

IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!

The waka wey dey my leg today carry bow leg as e plenty no be small. I probably should have turned Terry down, but how could I have missed being here for the Swe All- white party at Ibeshe beach club. I can be accused of many things, but I don't dull. Hehe.
In case you are wondering... Today is Saturday!!!!! It's the company dinner today baby!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!!
I know... I know... I've got wheels for legs. My mom would ask me "I nwere tire n'uku?" That means "do you have tires on your legs?" I still do not have an answer to that question. When I was younger, I always looked at my legs to be sure they were not tires. I always wanted to go out. To the amusement park, to the beach, to see my friends... Whew!
Anyway, the dinner starts at 8pm and this beach party ends at 8pm too, but TT, Somi and I paid a private boat to bring us here and take us back to ikoyi boat club at 4:30pm. That way, I can get home early and be ready for the dinner at eight. But ol' boy, na money I just dey spend so oh. Because I want to groove. If I were catholic, I'd probably have to say serious hail Mary's in penance for my extravagance.

Yes, I got my dress and my shoes, *wink*. I ended up ordering from a brochure online though I still bought two shoes from PhenoMENon. I will post pictures so you can see and have an idea



how your girl would look tonight.
Wait oh... Isn't that BankyW? See cream dude. Kai!!! He's actually really cute *giggles*. Somi is a real socialite sha, so she knows Banky. See the way two of them are gisting. Any of my people here at ibeshe? Check me out abeg. Do I look like a mad woman or like the hot babe I like to think I am? I'm going to meet them now. Somi must do introductions sharp sharp. As for you, respect yourself and do not approach me to say hi now. Just stay back and watch your girl in her element. Check my back, hope my thighs are not jiggling. Hehehe. I know... I just like attention. Count to 100 and if I'm not back, drag me out. 1, 2, 3, 4,... 20, 21, 22, 23,... 45, 46, 47..., 66, 67, 68, 69,...

Oooooohhh!!! I just couldn't wait till 100. I had to come and tell you. Banky is the nicest dude ever!!! At first, he could not talk to me because he received a phone call, but as soon as he was done he just would not stop with the apologies. And he complimented my look too! Gbam!! Today is looking up. By the way, relax. I was not looking for him to ask me out. I was just excited to meet the guy who sang two songs that can bring tears to my eyes- "MY REGRET" and "DON'T BREAK MY HEART". Those are his best works so far in my opinion. I can groove to Lagos Party and any other of his songs but only those two move me enough to cry silent tears.
Big ups, Boss!!!

Yay!!!! Windeck!!!!!! Don't join Somi to laugh at me oh, but I'm grooving this song! Speaking of songs, Terry has been going on about "Axe your mommy". It's cracking her up and I won't even lie... It is cracking me up as well. What happened to *ask*. Anyway, awon eleyi won badt gan for real. Groove is passing me by so I have to go and do serious grooving now. Before then though, shout out to V14, I Am Seke, the Belvedere Vodka girls, Vixen, WizKid, DJ SpinAll and Swe bar. It's all love!!!
Oya!!! Leggooo my people!!! Remember, Don't dull!!!

0 comments: