Sunday 26 June 2011

Who Is that Girl?

And Miss Taraba emerged the MBGN 2011!!!! Did I hear someone shout "WTH?!" Because I did when I heard she won. Like, seriously? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the contest has been shifted to select only the dumbest girls in Nigeria. Except beauty is now only to the surface and has nothing to do with brains, poise (or "proise" according to our new queen), and charisma.

It is a good thing I did not go yesterday oh, the vex wey I for vex ehn... Lucky me, I had madt fun at a bachelor's Eve party I attended with "you-know-who", then on to Caliente to hook up with Seke. I am still nursing a mild hangover, and with this storm, God has to forgive my absence in church today.

I am going to celebrate those queens that I think are queens in every sense of the word...
Oluchi O. Orlandi (M-Net Face of Africa, 1998)
Agbani Darego (MBGN 2001, Miss World 2001)
Omowunmi Akinnifesi (MBGN 2005)
Munachi Abii (MBGN 2007)
Ugochi Ogugbue (Miss LaCasera, 2009)

These are people that deserved every bit of their reign and have moved on to greater heights. Silverbird Group, abeg take note. This contest was the worst ever.
Okay, I am off to scavenge for my breakfast. I hope I have not been too critical, it must be because I have not had my morning coffee. Hehe. #okbye


Agbani Darego


Oluchi Orlandi


Munachi
UIAmSeke) at the MBGN 2011)


OmowunmiAk.
You will notice UgoSeke's pic up three times. That is because she is my homegirl and a gorgeous one too!! I always celebrate her. I hope you appreciate their beauties like I do.

0 comments: