Saturday 10 September 2011

RATED PG 18

Hello Darlings,

Like I said, today's post is rated so please if you are not up to 18, cover your eyes... thank you!

How many of us remember the song "Tonight is the Night" by Betty Wright? I always did love that song and today I am going to tell my own story so like Betty Wright...

",,,I want you all to do this for me if you will
Everybody think back to your very first time.
Now I'll give you a little while longer
Cause I know some of you
Have to think back a little further than others.
Come on now, I want you to play catch up.
Cause I don't want you waiting till I get to the end...
Saying, Oh yeah, now I remember.
Now whether it was good
Or you just smiling it was good
or on the other hand if it was not so good
Here's my story..."

I had just started life as an under-graduate and had already landed myself the hottest guy in school as my boyfriend. He was 4th year Medical student, sexy as sin, and he drove this really hot sports car that he always used to zoom past in school. I was the envy of every girl who consequently hated me for landing the guy every chic wanted to date.


We had a wonderful relationship that thrived mostly because we were both proud we landed the catch of the session... each other!!! Ha-ha.
After a while, the pressure mounted from him and from my friends. He wanted to cement our relationship and prove to me how much he cherished me. My friends persuaded me that if I did not give in to him I could lose him to other girls who were willing to give it up at no cost at all. I did not want to lose my bobo so I finally agreed and we fixed a date for when "It" would happen. In my usual fashion, I went shopping for lingerie and little romantic fripperies I wanted to use to make my first time truly special.

On said day, I was so nervous I spilled a glass of juice on my lecturer and got stuck with the dry cleaning bill. I was about to become a woman! I rushed home three hours before the designated time to set the mood. Think rose petals, scented candles, dim lights...

He finally arrived right on the hour with a single red rose and that single gesture had me turning into pudding inside. Was he not the sweetest?!

He insisted we dance first and all I could think of was... "this dude is truly sweet but he must have watched too many Hollywood romance movies. Can't he see how nervous I am?"
While dancing he stuck his tongue down my throat and I wriggled away from his embrace.

"No no no. You are supposed to kiss me very very gently. Not like that."

Then he tried again. Well, after several attempts to kiss me just right like I imagined he should on my first time, he  finally got it right and managed to move me to lie on the bed. I was dying inside with apprehension. I kept thinking...

"My bed sheet is white... ouch!!! Do I have any pain-killers at all? Gosh, what am I about to do?"

While this was going on in my head, boy handsome had taken off his clothes and faced with a nude male body for the first time had my eyes open in shock and real fear. I was rooted to the spot. I could not move to save my life.

"Come on baby, lie down"

"Yes, yes lie down. Okay. Erm... do you want to watch a movie? Okay no. Put off the lights." He promptly went to switch it off...

"No no, it's too dark now. Put it back on. No, back on!" I said
"Baby, relax... I will not hurt you. I have done this before." he tried to calm me
"Let's forget you said that for now. I want wine. Let us drink wine." I huffed

While talking and talking in fear, it was done and I let out a little shriek.

"What just happened? That was it? No fireworks?"



Then I started to sob big fat tears. My special first was nothing after all but a shriek. In my haste to run to the bathroom and cry, I knocked over one of the candles and my bed sheet lit up in flames. What a way to crown the day!! I just slid to the floor where I proceeded to laugh hysterically as I watched him try to put off the fire with a bottle of the wine on the table, effectively worsening the fire.
Then he ran around till he finally found his way to the kitchen and got water to pour on the bed. The fire was eventually put out but my bed was a sorry sight and there was no way I was going to use my money to buy a new one... Yimu!!

He was truly a sweetheart though because he came to the floor to hold me in a tight hug and promise me next time would be better. After that day though, I refused to see him for weeks!! I was that embarrassed.



He bought a new mattress and bedsheets for me and even a bottle of wine that came with a note saying... "Hopefully this bottle would be used to douse an inner fire and not a physical one. Luv u" Truthfully, it was that note that made me give the relationship another try despite my embarrassment. So, there you have it. My memorable first time... smh.

Hugs and Hershey Kisses,

MIZ

8 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Haha! I think we all have a story of our awkward first times! Yours sounds crazy! But certainly memorable! Hope it's gotten better!

Miz said...

Oh... definitely better!! And crazy seems to be the story of my life... smh

Sisi Yemmie said...

LMAO...that was a funny first time! Your bed caught on fire?lol

Miz said...

Ermm... Yes *shy

Yamai said...

LMAO ... Fortunately I didn't have to go thru all these protocols... Just that my flat mates kept bulging in and out and I'd to keep undressing my victim! :| ocols... Just that my flat mates kept bulging in and out and I'd to keep undressing my victim! :|

Molara Brown said...

For real?
Now this one memorable first time...shoot me, i can't give an account of my first time, I can't even remember the date.

Anonymous said...

errrm wine doesnt have that much alcohol in it to ignite/catch fire! u lie.....cock en bull story!

Miz said...

Lol @ Yamai, poor u!!
Lara, relax hahaha!!! Lots don't . I probably wouldn't have but for the show.
@anonymous, the wine did not start the fire. Pls read again. The candle started d fire and the wine aggravated it. I don't lie. I'm too chic for that