Sunday 30 October 2011

AREN'T MEN AMAZING

Good morning darlings!!! It is a beautiful day to be alive!!! And Christmas is closer than before, huge reason for me to be excited!! Christmas is my favourite holiday!! I cannot wait to start hearing carols all around me, see beautiful decorations especially at Ajose Adeogun and Falomo round-about. That is usually beautiful!! And I promised myself that I would definitely take a picture by them this year. Who knows, I might even volunteer at a children's home just to see the beautiful smiles on their faces when I give them gifts and we sing carols together... Yes, I love children as well!

For those of you who never cease to ask... no, I am not going to church today. And no, it does not make me a sinner. I have simply decided to worship my God from home today since I cannot make it to my church. So for those of you going, drop some money in the offering basket for me. You are special!!

Something unusual happened 2 days ago. I gave my blackberry pin to a stranger on Facebook. Simply because he sent me a message without grammatical errors. Flawless English. I was impressed and while still being impressed, I gave my pin to a stranger who could have been a freak for all I knew!!


Yet again, he might be as sexy as Colin Farrell who is my ultimate definition of sexy!!! * fans-self*. Then I would consider myself blessed indeed!!


Anyway, I realized I was insane after I had accepted his friend request while wondering who the heck sent me a request. The bb name was different from the name on his Facebook account... Strike one!!
So, I sent him a bbm today asking why his name on bbm was different from his name on Facebook, and demanded to know if he was suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). The following conversation ensued...

"This is my real name. Not the one on Facebook. MPD? Oh no!! I don't. Why haven't you given me your number? I asked for it in my last message to you on Facebook."

I quickly checked my inbox and saw that the liar actually had.

"Huh?? You have me on here. Is that not more than enough? I am not the type to give out my pin to someone I do not know. I was in a very good mood, I guess." I replied

"Great, that means I am a lucky chap (insert bbm wink). Anyway, I need your number in case I come to Festac. I could call you and pass by where?" I had to read that again to be sure I wasn't reading the wrong chat.

Then he replied "Or I could drive to wherever you are so I can see you, at least."

"Back up, Mister. What has Festac got to do with me?" 

"BB network can be funny at times. Easier to track you with a direct call. Feel me here!! But if you do not want to give it out, no probs."

Feel him???? Hian Ohhh!!!! Then he sent a reply to my question about Festac...

"You told me you live in Festac. So I said I could come and see you if I am in Festac today. And to make it easier, I could call you to know where you are. That's what I mean"

"When did I tell you that please? *BBM confused face*" I was baffled, honestly but it got better...

"With your permission, of course. Oh!! That was yesterday. When you said you are a student in UNILAG and I asked where you stay, you told me 4th avenue"

Where the heck is 4th avenue?!!!

"Pls, go back and read through all your chats because I am very certain I never chatted with you before now. I do not live on the Mainland. The last time I was a student, I received my second MBA degree. You obviously have a lot of unknown ladies on your BBM list and I think I should take myself off to save you this confusion, and save me the annoyance"

"Then it's a mix-up. I chatted with 3people yesterday and you were the only lady I chatted with. So I am confused now. Why are you in a hurry to judge me? Confusion is only natural" he replied

"Dude, I don't judge fast. You apparently make it a hobby to ask for pins on Facebook and have gotten yourself confused. Do not lump me in with your harem of unknown ladies, Mister." I was quickly regretting my act of kindness in giving out my pin.

"My mistake, I apologize. Easy, please. I do not have a Harem and you will never be part of one"

I just stopped chatting with him after this and once I am ready for my phone, I will remove him from my list. Emi o raye!!

Honestly though, men are amazing!!!!

I am going to rifle through my kitchen for what to eat. I might go to the movies later. Any good movie showing?

Hugs and Hershey kisses,

MIZ

10 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Sounds like a creepster.

HoneyDame said...

Apparently, it is a habit...Let him carry his good English speaking self away, abeg!

rethots said...

Ha, 'my birthday post'.

Hmmm, flawless English and flawed friendship moves....

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...
Pls, why haven't you deleted him? What are u waiting for?

Miz said...

Oh!!!! I deleted him same day!!!

Lola X said...

Hahahaha!!! That's too damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Lesson learnt eh? lol!

MissPf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissPf said...

You did the right thing jare. Let him carry his 'habit' go somewhere else...

http://misspweddyface.blogspot.com

Olatunde said...

Hi there,

Interesting post I must say.

Can I please ask that don't make a categorical statement about "MEN"? You had an experience with *one* man (albeit a strange experience) which I don't think should be extrapolated to *all* men.

Cheers and God bless you.

Miz said...

Okay!!