Tuesday 26 July 2011

Are You Ready?

Hola amigos! Buenos días!!!

Hahahaha!!! For my mind now, I sabi speak spanish oh!! Abeg, make I hail una with my mama tongue before my mouth twist!...

"Ndewo nu o. Unu abolachi?"

E-hen. That sounded loads better, I think (well, it will be sweet music to my grandma who is always on my case to speak the language). That is a problem we are having in naija though. I salute the yoruba and hausa people. They are proud of their language no matter how polished they are, but my fellow "nna men", different gist. We want to speak with british-chinese accents because we have gone to school. Okay, so not all of us but a good number sha. It pains me when I have to endure speech from these my people...

"Oh yels (insert british-chinese accent here) (infact, it is "yeks" to some and "yeiz" to quite a few).

Abeg, that one alone don do. You must have gotten the gist. It can be hilarious though. My ex- always had so much fun on days I decided to be a mimic. I am quite good at that.
Hold on, I can hear my people from other tribes laughing. Make una park well, so I no go enter una oh! Hehehe

You must have guessed I am excited today. I don't know why oh! Maybe because this cappucino has something other than mere caffeine in it. I have to ask these people oh... Hmmnnn. Or maybe it is because of the upcoming events I will be attending.
The Fashion lounge is launching their fashion event this thursday at Chrome and Exquisite designer Mai Atafo will be officially launching his "Weddings by Mai" on sunday at The Incubator.

For those of you interested in attending, you will be updated on how to get the IV to "weddings by Mai" via twitter, so follow me now @officialMiz. The IV costs #10,000.00 only.
And for the fashion lounge VIP event, send your name and email address to info@fashionloungeng.com to get on the guestlist. This event will be covered by MTV Base and is a gathering of the fashion VIPs.

Nobody should say I don't carry them along oh! That was how somebody attacked me for attending The Nehemiah Project and not broadcasting it. I announced it on twitter!! No be everytime I go dey type long story. With twitter, 140 letters and I am done. The event was the ish though!! Cobhams absolutely wowed me, I swear!! Jeez...!!!



Okay darlings, I have to dash out now. Work calls. Once again, let us gist on twitter!!!
Hugs and hershey kisses

Miz

2 comments:

Lola X said...

Looks like you had fun! Lmao @ d yeiz comment!!! Hehehe!

Miz said...

Hahahaha. Yes, I did. Looking forward to the fashion lounge event tomorrow, as well as Weddings by Mai on Sunday.