Friday 8 July 2011

It's a GiDi Friday! whoohoo!!!


"On fridayyy... Time to partay!!! Let me see you swing and sway!!..." Remember the lyrics?

The weekend has officially begun!!! Yeah baybay!!! Where are you at? Swe, Movida, E-bar, Likwid, Aura, Soul Lounge,... Where??!!! It is time to dust off the stress of the week. If you are at home right now, you are on a veeerrrryyyy LONG thing!! #Gbam!!
Even those who don't go through the stress of daily office wahala are letting their hair down tonight. I was at The Bungalow earlier this evening when this chic walked in with another girl and she was rapping about how she can't wait to let the stress of the week away on the dancefloor. Her bemused friend had to say...

"But babes, na lie down you do all week now. Is watching MISTRESSES now work?"

Hahaha. So you see, babe did nothing but watch MISTRESSES all week and she feels the need to hit the dance floor. It is a LaS GiDi thing. You cannot live here and not be roped in by the night life. You be Virgin Mary? *rme* But seriously, I need you to roll with me tonight!! It just does not seem right for me to do all the waka alone. Hehehe. Infact, I will buy you a drink. What's your poison?

So I am at Swebar right now and the DJ is killing it!!! VGBG mode fully turned on! And if you do not know the meaning of that, you are once again on a very long thing! Kai!! Ask BankyW.
Speaking of BankyW, dude is a philanthropist of international standards. Hahaha. He gave away free tickets to the "Music Meets Runway" #MMR event holding tomorrow to lucky tweeters. Last time, he treated 50 fans in port harcourt to a movie complete with a drink and the popcorns to complete the show.
Abeg Banky, I don't know if you will read this but I need philanthropy in my life right now. I want to spend a weekend at The Radisson Blu hotel. Me and my friends. Just a weekend. Friday to sunday. You will get a hug each in appreciation. Thank you!!!
*Yes, you can carry the request to him on my behalf!*

Back to basics, my friend Vixen is going cray-cray here oh!!! Between she and Ivy, I don't know who is madder. Remember Ivy? My supposed best friend that just remembered me this weekend (well to be fair, she's been out of the country. Hehe). Vixen is scouting for a dude to give a lap dance. Any random dude. Cheiii!!!! I am in trouble tonight oh. I knew that extra bottle of Rosé was not wise immediately after the first! Ivy has been playing the flirting game with the cute dudes here. Making eye contact, stroking her wine glass, winking and whatever else she's doing. Very soon these two girls go cause commotion. I think it is time we moved on. Maybe we should head to Likwid or Deuces... Oga Banky promised to be there!
I just might make the request in person and invite you along for the GIRLS' WEEKEND. But you have to be good and that means "Get your butt out of the house!! Your eyes off the screen!! And your butt on the dancefloor!!! Drop it like it's HOT!!! Whoohooo!!!

0 comments: