Wednesday 27 July 2011

REMINDER OOOHHH

I have come again to remind y'all of the Fashion Lounge event tomorrow at Chrome, Adetokunbo Ademola street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Hehehe. These people suppose dey pay me for all this advert I dey do for them oh.

What have y'all been up to? It is a Wednesday and you know what Wednesdays are for, right? MOVIES baby!!! Call up your gist buddies, drive down to any cinema near you and see a good movie. The 8pm movies are the best. You go home when the traffic is all over.

I am being very random today, my hand dey itch me but I do not have gist for you.

However, you should know I have already planned what I will wear for the two events! Sexy with class is the theme here, boo!

For those of you that want to swing the color blocking road, make sure you have the confidence and swagger to carry it off splendidly.
I have not experimented with that yet. Maybe next week, I will. I have an engagement party to
attend. A girl about to join Somi in the league of chics happily married to money-miss-roads.
Hehehe
Oh, and do not forget the SGC by V14 event coming up oh! Follow them on twitter with
@sgcbyv14. They are also on facebook... SGC Celebrations. Their blog site is www.sgcbyv14.wordpress.com

Alright folks, enough famzing and yarning. I'm out! But I will leave you with this inspirational quote:

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

Peace, luv, and Hershey kisses


MIZ

0 comments: