Monday 18 July 2011

LIFE

It was another rainy sunday in Lagos yesterday. It seems to have become a routine. Well, to be fair, it doesn't seem to be as bad as the last rain that paralyzed lagosians for a day plus more for some. It was just a light shower with occasional bursts of thunder. It's all good though because my TV and I fell in love yesterday. I have a whole bunch of series that I always buy but never get down to watching.

Anyway, who wants to guess what I did yesterday? *BIG SMILE!!!*

I went shoppppiiinnnggg!!!! I was about to say that I would give the first person with a correct guess #10,000.00 but then I remembered I tweeted about it on saturday morning. We know ourselves for naija, we like awoof and ojoro no be small!! So, I will keep my mouth shut and pocket my cash *tongueOut*.

I didn't go crazy in the stores but I did buy a truly elegant LV bag, a burberry travel bag, and a Hermes belt. Then I drove to Chocolate Royale with Somi and Seke for ice-cream and cake... Sinful delightsss!!!






I don't have much to say today really. My mind is occupied with my girl who got dumped yesterday. It was a battle getting her to compose herself. She truly loved the dude. Anyway shit happens as we all know. I just wish it had not happened to her. I know this does not bother you tough so...

Till I have something worth your attention,
Hugs and Hershey kisses...

Miz!

0 comments: