Friday 5 August 2011

The Dream Wedding by Mai

I feel loads better today after my blind date from hell. And hey!!! It's a friday, yo!!! Every reason to be happy. I am not going out tonight though. No be so waka dey my leg. I am staying in tonight. Finally, I can relax and dream about my wedding coming up in "God knows when". I should blame Mai for this. He created "The Dream Wedding" as he promised. I am still salivating over those gowns and the grooms... They made me look around for a Priest to bind us together. There were two grooms that caught my eye as well as that of all the ladies present, I bet *rme*. Gosh, sexiness doesn't even complete their description. One of them like Mila Kunis said in "Friends with Benefits", looks like his body was photoshopped!!
Dayuuummm!!! When his shirt was unbuttoned by his bride, I screamed in ecstacy!! *closingMyEyes* (Okay, so I screamed in my head and not out loud), but my eyes were as wide as they can ever get! That dude was finger-licking jaw dropping sexy!! And the other dude... He had this clean-cut fine boy look. A smile filled with knowledge, and eyes that strip one bare. Where did Mai get them oh?! *FansSelf*

The venue was like a scene straight out of an exotic fantasy. Brimming with sexy colors, I could feel the romance. I wanted to be the one dressed in a wedding dress by Mai with the man I love standing beside me, saying our vows to each other. That's how romantic the venue was. And the music... Gosh!! Whom do I start with? Chidimma who sang the song I swear by... "At Last"? Or Yemi Alade who thrilled us to "Sweet Love", abi Bez who had me totally enraptured, I thought I was going to cry from the sheer beauty of his voice, the lyrics, and his excellent guitar skills. He mixes soul with jazz and RnB. Beautiful!!!
There were other artistes there... Waje the babe that wants to drink garri with her man (for where!!!), Dipo the fuji (I think) crooner, Obiwon whose song "Obimuo" still reminds me of my ex, and Nyanya of the Project Fame academy. Great choices, Mai!!

And then, una know say your babe like better thing ba? I gorged on dessert!! Two servings and I still wanted more. Those cakes were wow!!! Thumbs up to Cakes by Tosan!!! But wait oh... E be like say mehn wan take over oh!! Wedding gown na man, cake na man... Kilode?! I won't lie sha, men seem to do it even better! Just like men doing hair, nails, and being my personal doctor. Oya go on, call me an "ashie" like Somi. Hehehe.

My eyes are beginning to glaze from hunger, but this gist won't be complete without my mentioning the "royal wedding" between Uti Nwachukwu and Munachi Abii. That kiss... Hmmm... E be like say Uti has been dreaming about it for a while oh! But it was quite romantic. There was a bouquet toss as expected, and a married babe caught the bouquet. What was she doing in line? Hehehe. But she sweetly gave it to a friend of hers. Congratulations in advance, babe! Lol.

I am off, darlings. Time to travel to La La Land. Be careful out there tonight!
Hugs and Hershey Kisses,

Miz.

0 comments: