Thursday 25 August 2011

Omoge Campus

I should have updated a day ago, but something came up hence the delay. Awon girls can like to form sha oh!!!!! That is the center of the tafia I am sharing with you people today. First though, how many people have RSVP'd for the SGC for S.A.M.I fund raiser I spoke about? Don't dull oh!!!

Okay... my gist. I went to the Protea Kuramo waters hotel on sunday with a couple of friends to swim. When I got there, I noticed some oyibo people by the Pool and in their midst was this "sele-nse" naija babe in a tacky gold swim suit (that thing should be burnt... ach!!!). She was my major form of entertainment that day. I was not laughing oh, I am not that rude (actually I was too entertained to miss a moment while laughing).

This chic was not wearing the swimsuit initially oh. She had on a serious bum short and an "Ama Kip Kip" T-shirt that molded her "assets" extremely well, I must say. The babe was heavy up there, chei!!! One of the dudes with my crew kept sneaking glances at it. Pity she was with a 70-year old lebanese man who looked like he'd keel over if the wind blew in his direction. Wetin she dey do with that one sef? I weak oh!!! I like money too, but I can bet you that the lustful dude I mentioned would have spent more money on her in support of the Manchester. She had nothing to speak of behind though, so the swim suit drooped at the bum as if she pooped or something... eeeuuuww!!! I should not have said that. She had a pretty face though and nice skin.

There was another girl in the party. A truly cute tiny under-age white girl whom I can wager is not a day older than 16. She was with a 35-year old looking white cute dude (but come oh... does that not classify as child abuse?)

Description over, entertainment starts. Aunty Gold suit stood up at one point and said

"we came here to swim and we are all relaxing here instead of swimming. I am going to change and start swimming, you people should join me." That was how the sisi went to change into her gold suit and stepped carefully into the pool. Na fear hold the babe oh!!
I thought she would enter and start doing some Michael Phelps stunts instead the babe stood in one spot smiling and swimming with her mouth that didn't keep quiet for one second.

"Kai, this water is cold oh!! And the sun is so hot. Should the water not be warm? Sweetheart, you did not warn me." Then she trilled in laughter
"Sweetheart, come inside now. Come and keep me warm. All of you come inside. Please bring my drink for me. Will they allow it? I want baileys."     

A while later her companions joined her in the pool and then true film show started. The young dude with the 16 year old were doing all lovey- dovey, with him carrying her to swim and all. Then the dude backed her into a corner close to where I was at the deep end.

"Kiss me" He said
"No, I cannot." She replied shyly
"It will be nice. Just wrap your legs around my waist and lean into me. Let me teach you the pleasures kissing can bring." He coerced

Chineke!!! See romance movie going on right beside me oh!! I used style to move closer for a better view. Ehhhnnn... I like tafia but you people are worse than me. So it's all good!!

On the other side, aunty gold suit was in her corner with Grandpa dancing to P-square's "Chop my money". I like that song... for very obvious reasons too!! The song is very danceable and it gives me hope that men would offer women an open cheque to chop their money to our heart's content!!!
Her dance style is something better seen because I no fit describe am sef.

"I cannot wait to go back to school. I told you I am a student. Lectures must have started now and they are giving out flyers for the lecture already." Sister-Gold-Swimsuit say WHAT?!!!! Flyers for lecture kwa? What school is that?! Where is it?! My eyes were as wide as saucers and I almost swallowed the pool water.

It is a pity I had to leave at that time because we had already gotten our tickets to see "Bad Teacher" at Genesis Deluxe Cinema. I would have loved so dearly to hear her explantion of how she uses a flyer to study. Umu nwanyi... I hail us!!!

I am going back to work. Talk to you soon.
Hugs and Hershey kisses,

MIZ

0 comments: