Tuesday 23 August 2011

SGC for S.A.M.I Fund Raiser

I love any opportunity to have fun!!! I have to live while I still have my life, so don't blame me.
There is a fund raiser coming up on sunday the 28th of august (that's next week) by the way. It is being organized by V14 ventures as a precursor to the main SGC event I have been gisting y'all of.
I appreciate anything to ease the pain being suffered by fellow humans especially little ones. This fund raiser will be benefiting the Sickle-cell Advocacy and Management Initiative (S.A.M.I).


Knowing me as I hope you do from our plenty tatafo sessions, you must know I have one serious love... fashion!! And I am going to get a serious dose at this fund raising event, yezzurrr!!! They are selling strictly fashion items from clothes, to costume and beaded accessories as well as little fripperies ladies would love. The gents are being catered to as well so I am dragging all the men I can lay my hands on over there. They can shop for themselves as well as for me. Before I drift into gist mode you should know...

TIME: Sunday 28th August, 2011
            2pm- 6pm

LOCATION: G12 Bar Oniru Private Beach, Victoria Island

DRESS CODE: Sexy and free (it is the beach after-all!)

Basically, dress to look your best because this event would be covered by Lagos state Television (LTV) and Ovation Nigeria. Celebrities would be there too so put your famzing smiles on!!!

And for the record, I heard the first 40 people to arrive would not be required to pay for entrance... absolutely free!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

So darlings, let's show how charitable we are!! How caring we can be. Let's do as they have said in their message... "Come touch a cell, come celebrate courage, come give hope, come let's make the world brighter!! Come famz with stars!"

Gist in my next post for my tafia-loving darlings!!!
Hugs and hershey kisses,

MIZ

0 comments: